Business Sparks is for 16-24 year olds who are interested in starting their own business. We’ll help you explore your idea and show you how to get started.
The programme is FREE. There are regular weekly workshops that are friendly and informal and will cover business planning, marketing and social media, research, managing finances, getting customers and lots more.
In addition to the workshops, you’ll also benefit from:
- Business advice with 1:1 appointments with our advisers to help you work on your business idea
- Business mentors who are experienced business owners providing mentoring support
- MarketPlace events giving you the chance to test trade and network with other businesses
- Enterprise grants you can apply to for financial help to kick start your business idea
- Business zone providing hot desk space with business tools and resources to help you with your research.
So, no matter who you are or where you live, whether you are working, studying or looking for a job, we will help you to explore and develop your business idea.
To register, please call us on 0191 226 7300 or email email@example.com
Newcastle Enterprise Champions is a 12 week training program for only 2 hours per week. The training will help you to improve your listening skills, communication skills and will support you to gain the skills relevant to the role of a business mentor. Throughout your learning you will gain experience of being a business mentor, how the basics of setting up a business and will have the opportunity to gain a Level 3 award in Enterprise Mentoring.
- Do you have 2 hours spare a week?
- Would you like to support members of the public to set up their own business?
- The Newcastle Enterprise Champions could be for you!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 226 7300 for more infromation
If you would like support from our Enterprise Champions to support you when setting up your business then pelase get in touch and we can arrange for a time and place to meet and discuss your business and your needs.
Please like or follow our social websites to keep up to date with opportunties and events.